The Equalities Mediation Service is part of Mediation Works, one of the UK’s largest and longest established mediation practitioners. Mediation is voluntary, confidential and impartial.
Mediation Works is a Community Interest Company committed to equality of opportunity and rights at all levels of society.
For more information about Mediation Works click here.
what you can expect from us
- aim to resolve the complaint within 8 weeks
- reply promptly to all communications from you
- provide you with whatever information you need on equalities legislation and the mediation process to help you make the right decisions
- treat all information you give us as confidential, unless you have given us permission to share it.
we will not:
- force anyone to take part
- suggest ways you should resolve the complaint
- give advice or opinions or comment on the merits of a case
- enforce agreements reached between parties.
It is our job to provide an impartial confidential process which will enable you to reach agreements that are in everyone’s interests.